Jummah Mubarak messages and wishes can be accessed on newsbreak.ng.
This online newspaper platform understands that Muslims value Jummah as a special day of the week. They observe this obligatory prayer and some send Jummah Mubarak messages, wishes and prayers (duas) to their loved ones.
Jumaah prayer, which holds every Friday afternoon – instead of the Zuhr prayer – was ordained by Almighty Allah as stated in the Qur’an, “O you who believe! when the call is made for prayer on Friday, then hasten to the remembrance of Allah and leave off trading; that is better for you if you know.”
There is no better way, as a Muslim, to begin a Friday than sending some lovely Jumaah Mubarak prayers and wishes to your partners, friends, family, colleagues, and Muslim Ummah.
Below Are Lovely Jummah Mubarak Quotes, Dua And Wishes
Jumaah Mubarak Messages
1. Isn’t it amazing that we hand over all our worries to Him and in return, Allah gives us blessings! So just keep praying and keep me in your prayers too.
2. When you do the Jumma prayer, the Noor of Jumma shines in your life and your Imaan gets stronger. May Allah acknowledge to your Jumma petitions!
3. Again the day of Rahmat- Jumma is here. May Allah bestow His blessings and mercy upon you and your family!
4. Along with the countless blessings and the basket of the mercy of Allah Jumma is again here. May Allah keep our Imaan strong in our heart and grant us Forgiveness!
5. Making Dua for the others without knowing them is one of the exceptional beauties of Islam and in return, the angels would recommend to Allah for you. Keep praying.
6. Be happy while helping others, as Allah helps the person through you. May Allah give all of us the ability to help others! Jumma Mubarak.
7. On this auspicious day of Jumma, There is nothing much precious gift than Dua to give someone. May Allah acknowledge all your dua in Jumma petition!
8. Jumma is a valuable day that contains more sawab and brings uncountable blessings. May Allah allow us to do more worships of Him on this precious day!
9. May Allah keep us away from the wrong things that will take us away from Him and let us follow the good things that will take us closer to Him! Jumma Mubarak.
Jummah Wishes For Your Loved Ones
10. May ALLAH (SWT) substitute our lacks with a surplus, our sadness with happiness, our fears with security, accept our act of worship and grant us Aljanna Firdausi. Amin. Juma’at Mubarak.
11. Salaam Aleikum. May Allah (SWT) Light every path you follow, gives you the Wisdom & Guidance to every step you take, bless every decision you make, and make us excel in all aspect of life & grants you & Your family Al-Jannah Firdausi. Ameen. Juma’h Kareem.
12. May Almighty Allah make you a shining example of a true Muslim and an inspiration to other Muslims for emulation. Ameen Ya Hayyu, Ya Qayyum. Jumaat Mubarak.
13. ربّنا آتنا في الدّنيا حسنة وفي الآخرة حسنة وقنا عذاب النّار ”Rabbana atina fee-addunya hasanatan wafeel-akhirati hasanatan waqina ‘athaba annar.”Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the life to come and keep us safe from the torment of the Fire. Juma’at Mubarak.
14. Eat together and not separately, for the blessings is associated with the company. (Ibn Majah). Jumah’at Mubarak.
READ ALSO: Six Nigerians To Fear In 2021
15. If you will carry on the ways guided by human, you will find a hopeless end. But if you will carry on d way guided by Allah, you will find an endless hope. Jumu’ah Mubarak.
16. Allah will not be tired of giving you the best. May the best of every good thing in life comes your way. Jumaatun Ramah
17. A paradise is a place where all true believers aspire to have as a final abode. May Allah (SWT) make it a final home for us & our entire good friends and family members. Jumaah Kareem.
18. Salaam alaikum. Leave everything of your affairs for Allah, but never leave Allah for anything. Jumaah Kareem.
19. In life, everything will one day leave you but Allah will always be there for you. Jumaah Mubarak.
20. A day of Allah’s favour is greater than a thousand years of human labour, may you find Allah’s favour beyond your expectations and imagination, today, and the rest of your life. Ameen. Jumaah Kareem.
21. May Allah make u greater than who u are, show u more ways than u know, uphold u stronger than u stand, make ur future higher than today, your wishes be granted, your kindness is limitless, your mistakes be forgiven. May He Protect u & ur family. Ameen. Jumaah Mubarak.
22. Allah never reveals the source of the rain, the sun and the sand. May Allah guide your ways and protect you from all evils. Amin. Jumaat Mubarak.
23. May the blessings and favours of Allah locate you and your household today. May Allah accept your Ibadah and forgive your shortcomings. Jumuah Mubarak.
24. Thank you, Allah, for this blessed Friday. Wish you more on earth in good health and abundant mercy. Jummah Mubarak
25. ‘Alif Lam Min’ nobody knows it meaning except Almighty Allah, may the sources of your happiness be a mystery to the world. Happy Jumaah.
26. Our Lord! Gives us the best of spouses and children, and place us among the pious ones. Jumaah Mubarak
27. May the numbers of ‘AMINS’ say in the whole world on Friday, May it aligns with your silent prayers in the presence of Allah. Jumaah Mufeedah.
28. Our Lord! Bestow on us mercy from Yourself, and facilitate for us our affair in the right way. Ameen. Jumaah Mubarak.
29. Allah’s guidance on Hashabu Kaf (People of the Cave) to sustain their faith, His mysterious guidance to make them live for centuries, May He guide you while going astray, May He guard when the world is against you. Juma’at Ramah.
30. Invoke in Allah or invoke in the Most Gracious (Allah), by whatever name you invoke Him (it is the same), for to Him belong the best name. Allah’s blessing will visit you. Juma’at Ramah.
31. Allah will dignify, simplify, glorify, qualify, quantify, fortify, amplify, purify and justify you and your loved ones. Jumaah Mubarak.
32. Allah says, ”when you call on Me, I will answer you,” may Allah answer our prayers when we least expect. Jumaah Kareem.
33. You shall greatly increase on every side this month. Happy Friday to you.
34. I pray you shall experience peace, prosperity, and visible progress on every side. Happy Jumaat to you.
35. Every step you take today shall lead you to unspeakable testimonies, In Sha Allah. Amin. Jumaat Kareem.
36. Like never before, your efforts shall attract envious results, even as you begin a new day. Ameen. Jumaat Mufeed.
37. As we watch the day unfolds and nobody is able to stop it, so shall your hopes, dreams, and aspirations be unstoppable this Friday and beyond. Ameen.
38. Before the end of today, everything will turn around for your good. Watch it and believe it! In Sha Allah, Ameen. Jumaatun Kareem.
39. May Almighty Allah make you a point of reference, a channel of blessings, a symbol of desirable successes and a celebrated achiever. Jumaat Ramah.
40. Almighty Allah will permanently bless you and today and forever. Have a blessed Friday. It’s the best of abundance. Juma’at Kareem Ahky.
41. This Friday, the voice that that helps to Musa shall make a way for you where you think there is no way. Happy Jumaat Ikwani.
42. May you find a way where none exist, May you be blessed when you least expect may Allah’s Barakah fill your home, today and beyond. Jumaat Kareem.
43. Allah makes a night out of the day and makes a day out of the night, brings out the dead from a living and brings out the living from a dead. He gives wealth to whom He desires without an account, May you and your family be favoured. Ameen. Jumaat Mubaraq.
44. Accelerated grace shall locate you and irreversible greatness shall be your daily experience today. May Almighty Allah bless you and your family today and forever. Juma’at Kareem.
45. Allah (SWT) restored Ayub’s health, He delivered Yunus from the shirk, He rescued Noah and his followers from the water, He defended Ibrahim from the mighty fire of Nomurud, He saved Yusuph (ASW) from the shallow of death, may He save you from your enemy, calamity, sickness, death, sadness, grief and sorrow. Happy Jumaat Kareem.
46. Allah will give you reasons to laugh over every situation and tears of sorrow shall never drop from your eyes. In Sha Allah. Jumaat Naheem.
47. May Almighty Allah grant you the grace to overcome all reigning challenges in your life today and beyond. Happy best day.
48. Today, those who present themselves as your friends but are deadly enemies Allah will expose & disgrace. Happy last Friday to Ramadan.
49. Allah’s Shekinah will make your life always be peaceful and you shall be an example of all amazing things. Ameen. Juma’at Mufeed.
50. Friday Shines in the heart of the believers may you be among the ones who will receive the benefits and blessing of Friday Prayers. Jummah Mubarak.
51. Hidinah Sirotol Mustakeem, May Almighty Allah guide us to the right part today and the rest of your life. Jumaat Kareem.
51. May Allah bless you and your family by the plentitude of His blessings…Ameen! Jummah Mubarak.
52. Oh Allah, teach me that which will benefit me and increase me in knowledge. Jummah Mubarak!
53. Ya Allah, forgive me all my sins, great and small, the first and the last, those that are apparent and those that are hidden. Jummah Mubarak!
54. Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and defend us from the torment of the Fire. Jummah Mubarak.
55. Yah Allah, bestow wisdom on us and join us with the righteous ones. Grant us an honourable mention in later generations. Place us among the inheritors of the Garden of Delight. Jummah Mubarak!
56. Do not put us to shame on the Day of Ressurection when all shall be raised from the dead. Jummah Mubarak!
57. Ya Allah, we only obey you as your subjects and we only request help from you. Head us to the right path. Lead us to the path of those who you provided with blessings and not the path of those who have been punished and those who have steered away. Jummah Mubarak.
58. Dear Almighty, lead us to the right part and guide us against all evil. Jummah Mubarak.
59. May Allah (SWT) grant us to be among those who lead a life in His path and who take every breath and the last with the word of testimony. Jummah Mubarak!
60. May Almighty Allah never spare us a second from the abundance of the word of testimony. May He grant us to be among those who lead a life in His path and who take every breath and the last with the word of testimony. Jummah Mubarak.
61. Let us pursue good and nice things that will help us get close to Him, not negative things that will drag us away from the Lord. Jummah Mubarak!
62. A Muslim is a brother to a Muslim. He does not betray him, he does not lie to him, and nor does he fail him in times of difficulty. May Allah help through. Jumma Mubarak!
63. Allah (SWT) is the One who favours us each drop of the water we drink and each bite of the food we eat. Jumaah Kareem.
64. Remember everything a servant of Allah endures every loss he experiences, Allah always has a reward for him. Jummah Mubarak.
65. The most sacred day with countless blessing and mercies of Allah. may this jummah lighten your life with teachings of Islam and protect you from calamity have a blessed Friday.
66. The strength of Eeman, stay in your heart. and may Allah shower his countless blessings on you and your family on this holy day Jummah Mubarak.
67. Allah (SWT) knows what your silent heart wants, even if you don’t include it in your prayers. He hears what your heart whispers. He may not give it to you now but someday, when you least expect it, things will happen in the best possible way. Jummah Mubarak my beloved brother/sister.
68. Pray to Allah (SWT) sincerely believing it will be answered. Allah (SWT) does not respond to prayers from a frivolous and indifferent heart. Happy Friday.
69. May Almighty Allah wipe away your secret tears, may He answer your prayers, may He grants your heart desire and may he never forsake you. Happy last Friday to Ramadan.
70. As today is last Friday to Ramadan may Almighty Allah spear our lives, may He protect our Iman away from Shaitan, may He provide for us abundantly before during and after Ramadan. Juma’at Mufeed.
Please be notified that the messages contained in this article were not originally compiled by this author but were edited where necessary.