The Federal Government has published the details of 100 passengers who failed to undergo the mandatory COVID-18 test seven days after arrival in the country.
The details of the banned passengers were published in a post on Twitter by the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 on Saturday.
According to the PTF, the ban started from 1 January and will last till 30 June.
The PTF also said defaulting passengers have been notified and will be prevented from leaving the country during the period of the ban.
Boss Mustapha, Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, who is also the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, had earlier in the week said the affected travellers would be published before the end of the week.