Ubi Franklin, the CEO of MMMG record label, on Tuesday shared a video of his apartment gutted by fire.
He said in a post on Instagram that a faulty air conditioning caused the fire outbreak that destroyed several gadgets in his apartment.
He added that he could not alert the neighbours because it was raining and no one would hear his call for help. All the water taps in the entire house stopped working, said Ubi Franklin in his post, I had to get the bottled water from the fridge and started with that and nothing. It was raining heavy at the time I dont think there was an amount of shouting that could be heard by a neighbour. He went on, noting the home items they used in an attempt to put out the flames. At some point, I couldnt see anymore cos of the smoke covered the whole house and I fell, he added.