By Ayomide Tychus
- Captain America; Civil War: Political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability when the actions of the Avengers lead to collateral damage. The new status quo deeply divides members of the team. Captain America (Chris Evans) believes superheroes should remain free to defend humanity without government interference. Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.) sharply disagrees and supports oversight. As the debate escalates into an all-out feud, Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) and Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) must pick a side.
- The Night Before: For the last 10 years, lifelong buddies Ethan (Joseph Gordon-Levitt), Isaac (Seth Rogen) and Chris (Anthony Mackie) have gathered on Christmas Eve to celebrate the holidays with a bang. As Isaac prepares to become a first-time father, the friends realize that their annual tradition is coming to a sad end. To make it as memorable as possible, they plan a night of debauchery and hilarity by searching for the Nutcracka Ball, the Holy Grail of Christmas parties in New York.
- The Colonia: A determined stewardess (Emma Watson) tries to rescue her boyfriend (Daniel Brühl) when he becomes a prisoner during a military coup in Chile in 1973.
- Entreat: Sharon is a young executive who owns a growing consultancy firm in Lagos. She is in an open secret relationship with Tunde, one of her staff. Tunde loves Sharon but he’s not very sure if she will be totally humble and respect him as the man in the relationship. After a night out together, they had an argument over who should have settled the bill, and the argument resulted in a quarrel which took Tunde away from the office and separated them for some days. In a bid to resolve the issue, Sharon went to Tunde’s house and there she found something more interesting…a script; which Tunde has been working on privately.
- Criminal: CIA agent Bill Pope (Ryan Reynolds) dies while traveling to a secret location to meet a hacker who can launch missiles at will. Desperate to find his whereabouts, officials turn to an experimental neurosurgeon who can transfer memories from one brain to another. The guinea pig for the procedure is Jerico Stewart (Kevin Costner), a violent and dangerous death-row inmate. Now gifted with Pope’s skills and knowledge, Stewart must race against time to stop a sinister international conspiracy.