I discovered that as much as the human hair industry has been saturated with vendors, so has the aphrodisiac vendors. You look to your left, a vendor selling aphrodisiacs on WhatsApp. You look to your right, another vendor selling aphrodisiacs on Facebook and Instagram. Majority of these vendors have no knowledge of whatever it is they are selling but desperate and ignorant consumers go ahead and quickly transfer money for what may likely damage their health.
Some of these aphrodisiacs are unhealthy. If you’re looking for a healthy option, some foods that are specifically available to serve as aphrodisiacs are all around you. The aphrodisiacs that are particularly unhealthy and you should totally stay away from include but aren’t limited to vagina tightening creams, vagina sweeteners, penis enlargement creams etc. They are products on the market that aren’t at all good for your health and some do not work as you expect them to.
Vagina Tightening Cream
Women are often concerned about their vagina health. Is it too loose? Does it smell weird? However, it is important to note that the vagina is the most sensitive part of your body and needs to be treated with ultimate attention and care. We also have to debunk the myth that vaginas get loose except from childbirth and with aging factors. Asides these two factors, the vagina walls are elastic and can accommodate things coming in and going out and never really takes long for your vagina to snapback to its previous state. Women who are sexually active often start worrying about their tampons not staying in place or why their partner falls out during sex or absence of friction during sex and this makes them seek alternative means of supposedly “tightening” their Vaginas and that’s when our popular aphrodisiac vendors come on stage to graceful display their products. To cut the long story short, you shouldn’t use these products and these are the reasons:
- Vaginal creams contain chemicals that can cause irritation to your vagina. These creams contain Manjakani extract which is used traditionally to tighten a woman’s vagina after childbearing. However, the contents aren’t limited to this Manjakani extract, there are also other harmful chemicals contained in these tightening products that subsequently make it hard for you to urinate, walk or sit.
- Your vagina is vulnerable to infections. With the application of tightening products, your vagina suffers the risk of developing BV (Bacterial Vaginosis from frequent douching) and yeast infections. A vaginal tightening cream won’t do you any good since it’s a mixture of chemicals anyway.
- You suffer the chances of getting an allergic reaction. Your body might be allergic to one of these chemicals and this might lead to bad results on your skin and in your vagina.
If you wish to strengthen or tighten your vagina, pelvic exercises are a healthy gateway to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles.
You can try the Kegel exercises, pelvic tilt exercises, vagina cones and neuromuscular electrical stimulation – NMES can help strengthen your vaginal muscles by sending an electric current through your pelvic floor using a probe. The electrical stimulation will cause your pelvic floor muscles to contract and relax.
Vagina dryness is a common issue that women deal with hence, turning to aphrodisiacs to help lubricate their vaginas to make penetration easier and ‘sweeten’ their vaginas so they can ‘taste better’ during oral sex as well. The vagina naturally produces lubrication when aroused and when the lubrication is not enough, people turn to artificial lubricants or lube. Some of these vagina lubricants or sweeteners like every healthcare product have their side effects in the long run.
- Vaginal lubricants/sweeteners can dry out your vagina. It’s the same thing with the tighteners, they dry out your vagina in order to tighten it. With how dry your vagina becomes, a frequent use of the products will be the result as you’d have to keep reapplying these products to maintain a certain level of wetness/sweetness.
- Irritation is also a negative result from the use of these aphrodisiacs for lubricating and sweetening the vaginas.
- Yeast infection is very much likely to occur.
Aphrodisiacs For Men
While men use aphrodisiacs for different purposes which might entirely work for them, there’s no disputing the fact that some of these aphrodisiacs leave behind repercussions that can be damaging. Men who worry about their size, go ahead to use enlargement creams, the famous “he only lasted for 1 minute” men embark on a journey in search for solutions to their short time activity. One thing you must know is that penis enlargement creams DO NOT WORK. No matter how these products’ manufacturers try to convince you, they don’t work. While some of these products can help stimulate your sexual life, they also come with their repercussions.
- The down side of aphrodisiacs is that after a while, it does the opposite. Instead of them to increase your libido, your sex drive begins to decline. You start noticing that you can’t get an erection naturally without using these products and sometimes, they stop being effective because your body adjusts to them and that’s when you resort to a higher dosage which may lead to death.
- Experts have warned that if you frequently use sex enhancing drugs, there are possibilities of suffering stroke, cancer and liver cirrhosis.
- While aphrodisiacs truly intensify and prolong sexual performance because of increased blood flow to the genitals, it could also result in hypotension — that is a drop in blood pressure. When blood pressure drops, physicians say it is even more dangerous than hypertension, as it takes quite a lot of effort to restore it to a normal level.
It’s always a safer bet to opt for natural aphrodisiacs that will help enhance your sex life without causing any harm to your body system while still performing very effectively.