The 17th edition of the Lagos Advertising and Ideas Festival (LAIF) tagged ‘All ideas are welcome’ is set to hold on 26th November 2022.
Newbreak Nigeria brings your step-by-step guidelines on how to apply for the 2022 LAIF Awards, see below.
How To Apply For The 2022 LAIF Awards
- Participating organizations will decide which of the categories they want to enter for and fill the online form appropriately.
- Details of the work should be clearly stated – such as:
- Campaign Title,
- Media, Duration, and credits for the work (Names of Creative Director, Copywriter, Art Director, etc.)
- Upload any additional documents that add credence to the entry.
- Each entry must have a schedule, detailing when and where the ad, content or promotion was deployed.
- Entry must include a summary of the Client’s brief in not more than one hundred words.
- A fee of will be charged for entry into regular categories.
- All entries must have been run/exposed in media visible to Nigerian consumers.
- Copyright ownership of the entry must rest in the Nigeria member-agency.
- CAMPAIGN and LAIF EFFECTIVENESS CATEGORIES bear a different participation fee per entry.
- Entries are only valid AFTER payment has been confirmed.
- Each entry must be accompanied by evidence of deployment (e.g. certificate of transmission, tear sheets etc).
- All entries must be submitted on or before the Entry Close Date.
- Each entry must clearly state the media/medium and category being registered for.
- All entries must have been run/exposed between June 2021 and July 2022.
- Agencies must provide evidence to back up the claim.
- Only work originated and created by a Nigerian member agency qualifies to be entered.
2022 LAIF Awards Entry Fees
N50,000 ($71) Extended rate: N60,000 ($84)
Campaign & Multiple Component Entries:
N120,000 ($171) Extended rate: N150,000 ($171)
N50,000 ($71) Extended rate:N60,000 ($84)
All prices are in Nigerian Naira (US Dollar approximate amount).
2022 LAIF Awards Entry Timeline
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE: 20th Oct 2022 Entries completed (entry form, payment, and all material received) by 10 October 2022 will pay a discounted rate.
31st October 2022 @ 23h00 (GMT +1). Entries not completed (entry form, payment, and all material received) by this date will be charged a 10% late entry fee
Discussion about this post