Asari Dokubo, leader of the Biafra Customary Government (BCG), on Tuesday, released some information on how Nigerians can stay safe.
Newsbreak reports that in an update via his known Facebook page, Dokubo advised people to, among several security measures, engage vigilantes and identify foreign motorcycle operators in their community.
His counsel comes after a shocking terrorist attack in Owo, Ondo State on Sunday.
Read his full post below:
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!
- Every community comb and search your bushes.
- Every school, market, hospital, churches, factories and all places large number of people converge, provide adequate security.
- Screen every person. Search every car, every bag etc.
- If possible have an armed guard for deterrence whether government likes it or note. Government is slow in taken action regard to security in Nigeria.
- Have a community vigilante.
- Acost every stranger. Take note of every new vehicular movement in your community.
- Identify every foreign Okada and keke rider in your community.
Save your community.
Save your children.
Save your women.
We will survive this.