A 50-year-old woman, identified as Florence Owa, has reportedly died after drinking insecticide believed to be Sniper,
Owa, a mother of four, was found dead on Tuesday at her house in Sapele, Delta State, by one of her children, Ob360 media reports.
It was gathered that the deceased had been sick for some time and was recently discharged from hospital.
According to the report, a family member said she was found lifeless after drinking the poisonous substance, before she was eventually confirmed dead by a medical doctor.
The report added that the woman had been battling depression for a while.
Discussion about this post