An Abeokuta Ogun State-based woman, Ajayi Akinronbi Taiwo, has escaped death after she experienced electrical shock due to lightning.
Newsbreak reports that patients who experience electrical shock or lightning strike may sustain cardiac and respiratory arrest secondary to the direct effects of current.
Many people get electric shocks obtained from man-made objects such as electrical appliances, electrical wires, and electrical circuitry.
Taiwo, alongside her children, were shaken by the lightning strike incident.
“Help me thank Jehovah overdo. Lightning struck and the electrical discharged shock I and my children just now.
“This is the first time am experiencing this. Thank you Jesus,” she wrote on her Facebook page on Friday.