The remains of a couple found dead in their home in Osun State last Friday, have been buried amid tears at their residence in llesa area of the state.
Pastor Michael Eso, 55, and his wife, Oluwafisayo Deborah, 50, were buried after a solemn service by their church; Last Days Deliverance Miracle Ministry, Agbala Irapada, Ilesa.
The couple were found dead in their apartment on October 1, under mysterious circumstances, with neighbours suspecting fume from a generator placed closed to the kitchen window.
Sympathisers described the deceased couple as easy-going, hardworking and God-fearing.
They said the couple were hale and hearty before going to bed on that fateful day, and urged the police to unravel the cause of their death.
After the incident, Yemisi Opalola, spokesperson of the Osun police command, noted that although carbon monoxide poisoning was suspected as the cause of the deaths, the police is awaiting the report of an autopsy to confirm the actual cause.
Meanwhile, it has been reported that a 13-year-old Beninese, the househelp of the couple, is currently helping the police with investigation.