Are you looking for a job or are you tired of your current job, here is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Check out new job openings below:
*Job Title: Radio Station Liaison Officer
Sector: Media Sector
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Qualifications: A degree in Mass Communication, Journalism or Public Relations
Minimum of one year experience as a Radio Liaison Officer/Public Relations Officer.
All interested and qualified applicants should send their CV in MS Word format using “Liaison Officer” as subject of the mail to [email protected]
*Job Title: Business Development Officer
Reports To: Team Lead Procurement
Location: Port Harcourt & Benin
Requirements; B.Sc. in Marketing/Business Administration.
• Three to four years experience in a sales and business development role in oil & gas industry.
Preferably Male candidates.
If this suits you, kindly send your CV in WORD format to [email protected] & if not PLEASE share within your network.
*Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Requirement: BSc, MSc or its equivalent in either Computer Science, Computer, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or Information Technology
Five years of experience managing a customer support team
Experience using CRM tools such as Hubspot, spreadsheets etc to log and analyze
Experience using Ticketing systems such as Zendesk, Jira etc
Send CV to [email protected] Entry closes 3rd February 2020.
*Job: Logistics Operations Officer in a leading Telecommunications company.
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos and Benin city, Edo state.
QUALIFICATIONS – BSc/HND in social sciences or any business-related disciplines • At least one to three years working experience in a Logistic/supply chain role
Qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
*Job Title: Country Manager Opportunity In A Multinational Research/Business Analytics Company
This role will be responsible for leading the business with overall responsibility for the P&L of the business in Nigeria.
Candidates should have at least 15 years experience with at least five years experience in general management or senior sales leadership within a B2B environment.
Qualifications: Masters degree, exposure to multinational and multicultural work environments and a very strong entrepreneurial mindset.
Suitable candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] with the email subject as COUNTRY MANAGER, NIGERIA on or before noon on Wednesday 29th of January, 2020.
*Job Title: Anesthetist Nurse
• Coordinate emergency and primary treatment for accidents and illnesses; organise first aid as necessary and evacuation where necessary.
• Alerting the OIM, Head of Emergency & field support and the CMO of any epidemiologic event (Contagious diseases, food poisoning, etc.). • Schedule regular first aid instruction and drills for first aid teams and emergency support staff.
• Recognized diploma of Anaesthetist/Resuscitation Nursing
• Valid BLS/ ACLS/ITLS Certifications
• Five years of working experience of which the last two years should be in continual practice in anaesthesia, emergency / intensive care unit, operative theatre, as well in paediatrics.
Send CV to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 3rd February, 2020.
*Job Title: Social Media Officer
Responsibilities: Manage all Social media pages an increase brand’s online presence.
-Curate interesting content to engage with our social media audience.
-Grow the company’s pages and build a community.
-Promptly respond to customers’ complaints and inquiries.
-Monthly evaluation and analysis of the company’s online person and advise on next steps.
-Create ROI driven Social media strategy when needed.
-Listen and monitor for social mentions.
-Must possess the ability to work under pressure.
-Proficiency in photoshop and canvas is a plus.
*Interested applicant should send CV to [email protected]
*Job Title: Team Lead Procurement at Synlab
Qualification: BSc in any field
Experience: Four to six years relevant experience
*Good problem solving skills
*Good relationship with the Nigerian Customs
*Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
*Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
*Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies.
Interested applicants should send CV to: [email protected]
*Job Title: Quality Management Officer at Synlab
Responsibilities: To ensure that the laboratory’s Total Quality Management system consistently aligns with the strategic goals of the Organization & ISO 15189 Standards.
*One to three years relevant experience
*Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Science
*Strong leadership and Medical laboratory skills
*Strong knowledge of and compliance to ISO and Quality Management system
*Strong passion and commitment to service delivery
*ICT literate and strong dexterity for problem solving
Interested applicants should send CV to: [email protected]
*Job Title: HR Officers
Field: Oil & Gas
Job Location: Port-Harcourt and Lagos.
• Organize and maintain personnel records; Prepare HR documents, e.g. employment contracts
• Liaise with external partners, and ensure legal compliance
• Create regular reports and presentation on HR metrics.
• Assist in the recruitment process& set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence.
• Answer employees queries on HR-related issues and Assist in payroll administration, etc. .
• Proven work experience as an HR personnel
• Thorough knowledge of labor laws
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
• B.sc in personnel mgt, psychology or relevant field.
Interested candidates should please send their resumes to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted